May is a very busy time in the life of a school. With the end of year events, such as concerts and assemblies, sports games, and final academic requirements for the school year, it can be challenging to align school and family schedules. To help alleviate some challenges, below is a list of events occurring in the Middle School during the remaining weeks of school:
- May 22: MS Choral and Handbell Concert, Dyer Auditorium (Merle-Smith Campus), 7:00 PM
- May 25: Course Enrollment Forms Due
- May 28: School Closed (Memorial Day)
- May 30: Orchestra Chamber Music Concert, CE Building, 6:00 PM
- June 1 Math Final Exams (All Grades), 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- June 4 End of Trimester 3
- June 5 End of Year Awards Assembly, Cafetorium, 8:30 AM
- June 6 Closing Chapel, Central Moravian Church, 8:45 AM
- Reception for all 8th Grade Families will be held in 7 East following the service.
- All students will be dismissed at 10:45 AM. No Extended Care is provided.
- June 12 End of Year Reports Posted to myMA, 4:00 PM
If there are any questions, please contact the Main Office at (610) 866-6677 or email spalmieri