We are gathering stories and expressions of gratitude into special books for each of our retiring faculty members, who include:
- Mrs. Vicki Beer, Homeroom Teacher, First Year at Moravian Academy 1996
- Mrs. Debbie Bross, Physical Education, Health & Wellness Teacher, Field Hockey Coach, First Year at Moravian Academy 1981
- Mrs. Pam Compter, Homeroom Teacher, First Year at Moravian Academy 1998
- Mrs. Patrice Kidd, Music Director, First Year at Moravian Academy 1981
- Dr. John O’Connell, Spanish Teacher, First Year at Moravian Academy 1978
- Mrs. Kathleen Rohmann, Social Studies Teacher, Reading Specialist, First Year at Moravian Academy 1975
- Ms. Diane Taylor, Homeroom Teacher, First Year at Moravian Academy 1984
The books will be a part of the Moravian Academy traditions that celebrate faculty retirees. These traditions invite us to think about the cycles of growth and change, in which greetings and farewells are forever intertwined.
We ask you to contribute your own reflections, which we are collecting at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Moravian Academy Gratitude, 11 West Market Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018.
Thank you in advance for your contributions!